Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2016

Fr Constantino's Eliud has discovered a lot in his mission work...

Eliud Muthiru



Christ in our midst
Fr Constantino's Eliud has discovered a lot in his mission work
After catechism today about our Orthodox faith in St Irene Orthodox mission centre . This funny and hyperactive boy approached me and asked me"Father are you in trouser" it was amazing!!! I decided to remove my vestments and show him my trouser.
This is how ignorant our people are about our faith/doctrines.
My mission work has brought light in this community for sure....
So next time will teach about Deacon, priest and Bishop vestments to these children. Their curiosity is an indication on how thirsty they are on Orthodox faith.
www.stirene.epizy.com

https://www.facebook.com/eliud.muthiru.5?fref=nf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου