Παρασκευή 17 Μαρτίου 2017

“We are One in Christ:” The Missionary Work of “Orthodox Africa”. A Conversation with Fr. Silouan (Brown)...

Finally it gives me great pleasure to share this interview with you, in which I shared with Jesse Dominick of Pravoslavie .ru my observations thoughts and prayers after my last trip to Africa please take a moment to read it and consider how you can support the building up of Christ's Church and the fulfillment of Matthew 25.
 
 
 
Last July I sat down with Fr. Silouan (Brown) to ask him about his upcoming mission trip to Kenya, on behalf of the charitable organization “Orthodox Africa” he founded as a way for the global Orthodox community to be able to participate in the furtherance of God’s Kingdom by providing a means for t...
www.pravoslavie.ru

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου